Bunny & Chick Cupcake Toppers
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Easter
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzil Card, Cocktail Sticks, Adhesive Foam Pads
- Die-cut all the elements required to make the Easter bunny.
- Assemble the bunny by adding the eyes and nose in a deeper shade of pink and mount the yellow bow using adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut the Easter chick from pink and yellow card and trim away the feet from the yellow chick before mounting onto the pink chick.
- Attach a cocktail stick to the rear of both assembled die-cut shapes and place each one into the individual cupcakes.