Little Deer Bunting
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Little Deer
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Mount board, Canvas textile, Ivory chalk paint, Brayer and craft mat, Worn Lipstick Distress Ink, Hole punch and eyelets, Natural twine, Hot glue gun
- Attach the canvas to a square of mount board and die-cut your deer.
- Using a brayer, roll out a little of the chalk paint onto a craft mat and apply to each of the canvas/mount board deer.
- Repeat with the die-cut hearts and colour with the Distress Ink before punching a hole near the top left edge.
- Add an eyelet through the punched holes and thread with natural twine before tying around the neck of each deer.
- Use a glue gun to mount each of the deer onto a length of natural twine.