Hello Baby Feather Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Use this idea to create a personal card or announcement for your new arrival. The instructions are simple to follow and make it easy to customize this project with your own message or theme.
Themes: Friends & Family
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Assorted twine, Paint splatter stamps and grey ink, Assorted adhesive gems and pearls, Sentiment Stamp
- Die-cut feathers from pink and ivory card and mount onto the white base card.
- Add the splatter stamped detail.
- Use a suitable stamp to create your sentiment on white card and crop using a circle die.
- Die-cut a pale grey scallop circle and matt together with the die-cut sentiment before attaching to the base card.
- Take two contrasting lengths of twine and tie into bows before mounting near the top of the feathers.
- Add some adhesive gems and pearls for further decoration.