Hello Baby Cake Toppers
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Here's a fun way to start the party off right. Instead of a traditional cake, create unique cupcakes topped with these deliciously-designed toppers. Follow the steps below and away you go!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Festival
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Gold card, Adhesive foam pads, Cocktail sticks, Hot glue gun, Small adhesive gems
- Die-cut the number of grey scalloped circles that you need for your cupcakes.
- Use a computer to create and print multiples of your own bespoke sentiment onto white card and crop each to size using a circle die.
- Die-cut several white and gold feathers and trim the base of the gold feathers before attaching to the white feathers.
- Die-cut several pink hearts and decorate the centre of each with a tiny adhesive gem before attaching the feathers to the rear.
- Mount the feather/heart combo onto the sentiment circles using an adhesive foam pad and matt each one onto a corresponding scalloped circle.
- Attach each of the assembled circles to a cocktail stick with a glue gun and insert into the top of your cupcakes.