Doily Glass Bottles
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Almost too pretty to use! Create your own personalized drinking glasses to accent any party theme.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Festival
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Chevron patterned paper, Adhesive gems, Milk bottles, Scissors, Striped straws
- Use a computer to create and print multiples of your chosen bespoke sentiment.
- Die-cut several of the doily masks from yellow card and attach beneath each of the sentiments before cropping to size using a circle die.
- Die-cut several larger pink scalloped circles and matt together with the sentiment circles.
- Cut several strips of the grey chevron card and wrap around the centre of each bottle before adding the sentiments.
- Use a computer to print the names of each of the party attendees and trim into strips. Wrap each strip around the top of a striped straw and trim the end into a chevron with a pair of scissors.
- Die-cut several yellow daisies and mount together in pairs. Decorate the centre of each daisy with a tiny adhesive gem and mount in place on the straws.