Baby Elephant Card
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Baby Elephant
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Card, Foam Pads, Pattern Maker’s Wheel Tool, Thin Twine
- Take a rectangle of green card which is slightly smaller than your base card and add a strip of yellow card toward the base.
- Use a pattern maker’s tool to apply the faux stitched effect around the edge and mount onto the face of the base card.
- Die-cut a grey scalloped circle and a yellow circle. Matt together and mount onto the base card.
- Die-cut the baby elephant and heart balloon. Attach together before mounting onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Tie a length of twine into a tiny bow and attach to the tip of the elephant’s trunk.