Asian Flower Headband
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Asian Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Headband, Assorted Felt, Tweezers, Plain Cardstock, Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets, Glue Gun
- Back the coloured felt onto plain cardstock using a double-sided adhesive sheet. This will add more structure to your flower.
- To make each Asian flower you will need to die-cut two large petal shapes, one small petal shape and both centrepiece shapes.
- Matt together, shaping each petal to construct the flower.
- Die-cut the 3D flower shape. Using tweezers roll the shape to construct the flower, secure using a hot glue gun.
- Repeat to make multiple flowers.
- Position the flowers and adhere to the headband using a hot glue gun.