Asian Flower Easter Basket
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Asian Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Basket, Assorted Felt, Plain Cardstock, Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets, Glue Gun
- Back the coloured felt onto plain cardstock using a double-sided adhesive sheet. This will add more structure to your flower.
- To make each Asian flower you will need to die-cut two large petal shapes, one small petal shape and both centrepiece shapes.
- Matt together, shaping each petal to construct the flower.
- Repeat to make multiple flowers.
- Die-cut six leaf shapes.
- Layer the leaf shapes and flowers and adhere to the basket using a hot glue gun.