Sweet Baby Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Friends & Family
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Meadow Butterfly #2
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzill card, Antique Linen Distress Ink and applicator, Distress Glitter, Spray Adhesive, Foam Pads, Pc and Printer/Sentiment Stamp
- Die-cut two sizes of circle from different shades of grey card and attach to the top right of a yellow base card before trimming to size.
- Die-cut two Meadow Butterfly shapes from ivory card and trim away the butterfly and separate flowers from one of them.
- Delicately ink the edges of the flowers and butterfly before applying a thin layer of spray adhesive and sprinkling with Distress Glitter.
- Shake off the excess glitter and attach the flowers and butterfly to the second die-cut shape using tiny adhesive foam pads and mount onto the base card.
- Use your PC and printer or a favourite stamp to create your chosen sentiment. Trim to size and attach to the base card.