New Baby Gift Bag
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Friends & Family
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Festival
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Squares
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzill card, Natural twine, Weathered Wood Distress Ink and applicator, Adhesive gem, Plain white card, Plain white gift bag, Corner punch, Postmark stamp, PC and Printer
- Cut a square of vanilla and a rectangle of pale green card. Use a punch to round off the corners of the vanilla square and the bottom two corners of the green rectangle before mounting together.
- Die-cut the Doily Mask from pale yellow card and mount in place.
- Print off two baby photos of the parents-to-be and crop using a Framelits square die before lightly inking around the edge to add a little contrast.
- Die-cut two squares of light grey card and matt the photos in place.
- Die-cut two tiny white flowers and mount together before attaching a tiny adhesive gem into the centre.
- Attach all the elements together before using glue and adhesive foam pads where appropriate.
- Use a PC to create your bespoke sentiment ensuring that the tag die fits the text and print off as many as possible on one sheet of card.
- Die-cut the sentiment and add the stamped ‘postmark’ detail. Delicately ink around the edges to add a little contrast before tying the tag around the handles of the bag using natural twine.