Dream Big Frame
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 38PK - Brush Lowercase Alphabet
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Boho Dreams
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Plain Cardstock, 3-D Foam Pads, Glue, Distress Ink, Gems, Frame
- Die-cut the Boho Dreams shapes from plain cardstock.
- Adhere shapes to a background cardstock and embellish with gems.
- Die-cut the letters to form the words ‘dream little one’ from plain cardstock.
- Die-cut the letters to form the word ‘big’. For this word keep the negative space that surrounds the letters.
- Trim and brush the edges lightly with distress ink.
- Attach the words ‘dream big’ using 3-D foam pads.
- Adhere the remaining words ‘little one’ to the background cardstock.
- Mount and frame.