Deer Embroider Hoop
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Little Deer
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Embroidery Hoop, Assorted Felt, Fabric, Pins, Needle and Thread/Sewing Machine
- Select fabric and attach a small curved panel towards the bottom to create the background for the embroidery hoop.
- Die-cut the deer and heart shapes from felt.
- Position the die-cut shapes onto a background fabric panel. Pin to hold in place.
- Stitch around each shape to appliqué.
- To place your fabric into the embroidery hoop, place the inner ring on a flat surface. Place your fabric over it, then put the outer ring over the fabric and press until the bottom ring is snug inside the outer ring. Tug the corners of the fabric slightly to make the fabric taunt - make sure this is as tight as possible so the fabric won’t slip out of the hoop.
- Trim excess fabric to finish.