If it's possible to live, breathe, eat and sleep scrapbooking and stamping, Sizzix spokesperson Stephanie Barnard is giving it her best shot. Besides owning her own clear stamp company, The Stamps of Life, she offers our research and development team invaluable insights into new products, and is a licensed designer and the inspiration behind her own Sizzix line. In addition, she is a sought-after teacher and demonstrator and has been featured on numerous television shows, books, magazines and websites.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Paper Snowflakes
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Cardstock, Adhesive, Adhesive Foam Pads, Green Jewelled Brad, Typewriter Alphabet Stamp Set
- Cut an asymmetric rectangle from pink cardstock and a strip from dark blue cardstock. Emboss the pink cardstock using the swirls embossing folder, and attach both to the face of the red base card.
- Stamp the word “snow” onto red cardstock, and trim to size before mounting onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.
- Die-cut the snowflake from ivory cardstock, and insert a green jewelled brad into the centre before mounting onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.