Snowflake Pillow Box
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Pillow Box w/Labels
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Holiday Greens
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Paper Snowflakes
Other Supplies: Assorted Cardstock, Adhesive, Adhesive Gem, Ribbon
- Die-cut the box from mustard cardstock, and fold along the crease lines to assemble. Tie a length of ribbon into a knot around the centre.
- Die-cut the snowflake from red cardstock and the foliage from coral pink cardstock. Attach to the box. Decorate the centre of the snowflake with an adhesive gem.