Peony Cake Topper
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Build a Bloom, Peony
Other Supplies: Patterned/Plain Cardstock, Hot Glue Gun, Tweezers
- Select cardstock. Die-cut the petals. You will need one flower centre, seven small petals and five large petals to create one flower.
- Begin by rolling the flower centre into a cone. Secure using a hot glue gun.
- Starting with the smaller petals, use tweezers to curl the edges of the petals. Adhere each petal to the flower centre using a hot glue gun, overlapping each petal.
- Continue to curl and attach the larger petals.
- For this project you will need flowers in two colours or patterns.
- Repeat this process to create seven flowers in total—three in each colour/pattern and a mixed flower for the centre.
- Die-cut a Circle shape.
- Adhere each flower to the Circle, alternating colours/patterns.
- Continue until all six flowers are attached the Circle.
- Finish by placing the final mixed flower in the centre.