It's a New Day Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Calliope
Other Supplies: Assorted Cardstock, Adhesive, Adhesive Pearl Gems, Craft Knife, Rotary Stamp by Dear Lizzy, Stapler, Twine
- Die-cut an assortment of flowers, leaves and circles from your chosen shades of cardstock.
- Attach the individual die-cuts to an ivory base card, and use a craft knife to carefully trim away where they overhang the edge.
- Stamp the sentiment onto ivory cardstock, and trim to size before attaching to the base card using a tiny staple.
- Add an assortment of adhesive pearl gems to the card in a random fashion.