Gerbera Gift Box
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Gerbera
Other Supplies: Assorted Cardstock, White Crinoline Fabric, Adhesive, Craft Knife, Distress Inks™ by Tim Holtz® and Blending Tool, Gift/Box, Paper Towel, Pearl Bead Trim, PVA Glue, Red Artificial Stamen
- Die-cut three large daisies, two small daisies and two leaves from white crinoline fabric.
- Soak the die-cuts in clean water for about 30 seconds, and pat dry with a paper towel before applying Distress Inks to add colour.
- Pinch the petals and leaves between your fingers to form natural creases, and leave to dry.
- Adhere all the flowers together using PVA glue, and pierce a hole in the centre with a craft knife before inserting the artificial stamen.
- Wrap the gift, and add a strip of pale green cardstock around the centre, before applying the decorative pearl bead trim.
- Mount the leaves onto the rear of the flower, and attach the flower to the top of the gift.