Gerbera Flower Frame
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Gerbera
Other Supplies: Assorted Cardstock, Adhesive, Adhesive Diamante Gems, Black Picture Frame, Liquid Glass by DecoArt® Media™
- Die-cut three large coral daisies, two small yellow daisies and two leaves from different shades of green cardstock.
- Gently curl the petals of the three coral daisies to add dimension, and adhere together.
- Curl the petals of the yellow daisies inward, and adhere together before adding adhesive diamante gems to the centre of the flower.
- Attach the yellow petals to the centre of the coral flower, and gently curl the two leaves before attaching to the rear of the flower.
- Cut a rectangle from pale green cardstock, and mount into the centre of the frame before attaching the assembled flower in the centre.
- Add dots of the Liquid Glass to the flower and leaves in a random fashion to represent dew, and allow to dry.