Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 79PK - Just a Note Alphabet
Other Supplies: Shop-bought Craft Card Notebook, Brown and Mustard Cardstock, Spotty Patterned Paper, Decorative Sticker (Optional), PVA
- Depending on the size of your notebook, cut a rectangle of spotty paper the same height as the front and width to fit approximately 1/4 of the way around the front and back edge as indicated. Use PVA to adhere in place.
- Cut a strip of brown card and adhere along the edge of the spotty paper on both the back and front of the notebook.
- Die-cut the letters of the Alphabet out of mustard cardstock and then carefully position the letters along the brown border.
- When you are satisfied with the spacing, adhere each letter in place using PVA.
- Attach a decorative sticker if desired.