Child’s Appliqué Skirt
"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Going for girl glam? It's all here with this embellished skirt that's fun and easy to create. Design your own wearable masterpiece by following the instructions below.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers & Leaves
1 Purchased Wool Blend Child's Skirt
10cm Felt Squares in Gold, Burgundy, Dark Brown and Tan
Needle and Thread
1. Die-cut the following flowers and leaves out of felt:
- Gold felt: 1 large daisy Flower, 1 circle and 1 medium Leaf
- Burgundy felt: 1 large daisy Flower, 2 circles and 1 medium Leaf
- Dark brown felt: 1 large daisy Flower, 1 small Flower and 1 medium Leaf
- Tan felt: 1 large daisy Flower, 2 circles and 1 large Leaf
2. Using the photo as a guide, pin the Leaves and Flowers in place on near the hem on the front of the skirt.
3. Stitch around the Leaves, circles and small Flower, leaving the daisy petals unstitched.