Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make a heartfelt creation! This fun frame looks lovely in every room and offers elegance from every angle.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Mixed Media
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Scribbles & Splat
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - From My Heart
Other Supplies: Frame, White and Grey Card, Assorted Stamps, Assorted Distress Inks and Blending Tool, Repositionable Spray Adhesive
- Die-cut the heart from paper and apply a fine spray of adhesive to the rear before attaching to the centre of a square of white card to use as a mask.
- Die-cut the splat and the mixed media circle pattern from paper to create stencils and use to apply various shades of red, orange and yellow Distress Ink over the heart mask.
- Apply the paint splatter and ‘coffee cup ring’ stamps using shades of the same Distress Inks before carefully removing the mask.
- Matt the white square onto light grey card and mount a block of scrap wood onto the rear to lift it away from the back of the box frame before mounting into the centre.