Craft Asylum® launched in 2014 and provides the perfect community for any creative ability, offering crafters quality products that are individually designed to work in harmony. They embrace each and every crafter to make timeless masterpieces that can be shared with friends and family. Time is one of the most important gifts and Craft Asylum supports this ethos through their inspiring product categories that are forever growing. Featuring gorgeous coordinating collections of papers, stamps and embellishments, plus an exciting collaboration with Sizzix®, there is plenty in store for fans of this fresh new brand!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This noteworthy idea combines texture with a place for your most inspirational thoughts to artfully present scrapbooks, party invitations, greeting cards and more. Sizzix makes it easy to complete this charming project with many timeless dies and embossing folders.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Vintage Texture
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Garden Greens
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 79PK - Just a Note Alphabet
Other Supplies: Notebook, Card, Double-sided Tape, Glue, Sanding Block
- Open the notebook and emboss the cover using the Vintage Texture embossing folder. Buff the raised surface with a sanding block to reveal the white colour core of the notebook.
- Die-cut the vine from the Garden Greens die twice out of green card. Arrange the die-cut pieces on the notebook and adhere in place using liquid glue. Trim away excess.
- Die-cut two ovals from yellow card and white card. Layer and adhere shapes together. Add dashed lines along the edge of the larger oval. Adhere to the notebook.
- Die-cut the letters to spell the title of the notebook. For best results, use the Precision Base Plate to get a clean cut and the Die Brush and Foam and an easy release of the letters.
- Adhere the letters to the notebook using liquid glue.