Little Jar of Hearts
Craft Asylum® launched in 2014 and provides the perfect community for any creative ability, offering crafters quality products that are individually designed to work in harmony. They embrace each and every crafter to make timeless masterpieces that can be shared with friends and family. Time is one of the most important gifts and Craft Asylum supports this ethos through their inspiring product categories that are forever growing. Featuring gorgeous coordinating collections of papers, stamps and embellishments, plus an exciting collaboration with Sizzix®, there is plenty in store for fans of this fresh new brand!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
To cheer someone up or just because, this Little Jar of Hearts is open to any occasion. With a Sizzix Big Shot machine and a few embellishments, it's so easy to put a smile in someone's day!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Vintage Texture
Other Supplies: Mini Glass Bottle or Jar, Card, Glitter Pink Marker, Hot-glue Gun, Sanding Block, Wooden Skewers
- Cut a 5cm wide strip of pink card that is the length of your jar. Emboss using the Vintage Texture embossing folder.
- Buff the raised surface with a sanding block to reveal the white color core of the card.
- Cut a 6cm wide strip of white card that is the length of your jar. Hot glue the strip around the jar. Wrap the embossed pink paper on top and hot glue in place.
- Die-cut some hearts out of white and pink card and hot glue to wooden skewers.
- Color the debossed parts of the white heart using the glitter pink marker.