For You Flower Card #2
Craft Asylum® launched in 2014 and provides the perfect community for any creative ability, offering crafters quality products that are individually designed to work in harmony. They embrace each and every crafter to make timeless masterpieces that can be shared with friends and family. Time is one of the most important gifts and Craft Asylum supports this ethos through their inspiring product categories that are forever growing. Featuring gorgeous coordinating collections of papers, stamps and embellishments, plus an exciting collaboration with Sizzix®, there is plenty in store for fans of this fresh new brand!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 79PK - Just a Note Alphabet
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Vintage Texture
Other Supplies: Card, Black Pen, Double-sided Tape, Foam Pads, PVA Glue, Sanding Block
- Cut a 20cm x 15cm piece of pink card and fold in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 9.5cm x 14.5cm piece of light blue card and emboss using the Vintage Texture embossing folder. Buff with a sanding block to reveal the white colour core of the card. Adhere to the card base.
- Cut a 2.5 cm x 20cm piece of white card and cut one side as a fish tail. Then outline it with some dashed lines and adhere it to the card.
- Die-cut the sentiment from teal card. Adhere to the white strip.
- Die-cut the flower and the leaves from card using the dies of the Big Shot Starter Kit. Adhere to the card using foam pads.