Decorated Gift Bag
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Scribbles & Splat
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Vintage Texture
Other Supplies: Paper Bag, Cardstock, Eyelet, Eyelet Setter, Hole Punch, PVA Glue, Twine
- Place a paper bag inside the Vintage Texture embossing folder and run it through a machine to emboss.
- Punch a hole on the lid of the bag. Set an eyelet.
- Die-cut a heart from white cardstock and emboss using an embossing folder.
- Die-cut an intricate heart from red cardstock. For best results, use the Precision Base Plate when die-cutting to get a clean cut and use the Die Brush and Foam Pad for an easy release of the die-cut heart.
- Close the bag, secure with a piece of twine. Embellish with the two hearts.