Daisy Tea Towel
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Delightful Daisy
Other Supplies: Tea Towel, Patterned Fabric, Fusible Web, Iron, Needle and Thread, Sewing Machine
- Adhere fusible web to the reverse of your patterned fabrics using an iron and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Die-cut five of each flower shapes from your adhesive-backed fabric.
- Position the more pointed flower shapes onto the tea towel and heat fuse in place with an iron.
- Stitch around the outside edge of the flower shapes using a zigzag stitch.
- Next, layer the rounded flower shapes onto the tea towel and fuse in place with an iron.
- Stitch around the outside edge of the flower shapes using a zigzag stitch to finish.