Whimsical Wish Box
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Watch style take shape! This inspired creation turns a few simple design elements into a simply amazing box for gift-giving, storage or many different uses.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Typo Lower
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Whimsical Wish
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Store-Bought Box, Plain Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Acrylic Paint, Paint Brush, PVA Glue, Twine
- Die-cut the whimsical wish from cardstock to generate a stencil.
- Stencil the whimsical wish design onto the side of your box. Repeat as required.
- Select patterned cardstock and cut to fit the top of the box. Adhere using PVA Glue.
- Overlay the die-cut shape on the top of the box.
- If desired, personalise with a monogram using a letter from the Bigz XL Alphabet Die.