My Life Handmade
My Life Handmade by Creative Rox celebrates home-sewn creativity by offering inspiring elements to create beautiful handmade pieces. Creative Rox, established in 2014, is an online creative retailer, stocking a range of products from some of today’s top creative brands. Their website provides a variety of ideas and inspiration with many helpful step-by-step tutorials and projects – from cards and invitations to gift wrap, scrapbooking and home décor pieces – for every age and ability of maker!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Celebrate Halloween in spooktacular style! With this cute card, you've got yet another detail covered for your next Halloween bash.
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Spooky Halloween
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Card, Foam Pads, Ink Pad, Self-adhesive Gems, Stapler, Typewriter Alphabet Stamp Set
- Die-cut the house from black, grey and two shades of green card. Trim away the parts that you will need and assemble the house as shown. Place yellow card behind the downstairs window.
- Cut a square of the blue/green card and die-cut a hole where you want the moon to appear before attaching yellow card at the rear.
- Mount the house using adhesive foam pads and matt onto a dark grey rectangle (as shown). Secure with staples. Decorate with a few self-adhesive gems to represent stars.
- Stamp the word 'spooktacular' onto orange card and trim to size before securing to the rear of the house/square.
- Die-cut three separate cobwebs and cut one in half use to decorate the larger green square and matt onto a dark grey square. Mount all the elements onto the face of the orange base card.
- Die-cut the bat from black card and place a small strip of white card behind the eyes. Mount onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.