Snap Happy Thank You Card
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Mixed Media
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 3PK - Snap Happy
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Grey Cardstock, White Cardstock, Foam Pads, Ink Pad, Paint Brush, Self-adhesive Gems and Pearls, Sentiment Stamp, White Gesso
- Create a dot stencil by die-cutting Mixed Media out of cardstock and removing all the individual pieces leaving just the stencil. Use white gesso to stencil onto the centre of the grey base card.
- Die-cut two small frames from white cardstock and mount your chosen photos to the rear.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the base card.
- Mount the photos using adhesive foam pads.
- Decorate with assorted adhesive gems and pearls.