Snap Happy Card
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 3PK - Snap Happy
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Card, Patterned Paper, Adhesive Foam Strips, Assorted Phrase Stamps, Clear Acetate, Craft Knife, Ink Pad, Rotary Catch Phrase Stamp
- Attach a rectangle of patterned paper to the face of a white base card.
- Die-cut the medium sized Snap Happy frame from white card and use it as a template to mark out the centre of the frame with a pencil onto the base card.
- Use a craft knife to trim around the pencil mark to create an aperture.
- To create the shaker box element, attach a piece of clear acetate behind the aperture and use strips of adhesive foam around the aperture on the rear of the card.
- Die-cut several tiny hearts from assorted colours and place against the acetate. Mount a square of white card over the adhesive foam strips.
- Position and attach the die-cut frame using adhesive foam pads. Stamp a series of sentiments onto white card. Trim each to size with a craft knife and mount onto the base card.