Stocking Money Wallet
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Christmas Stocking
Other Supplies: Plain Cardstock, Corrugated Cardstock, Brad, Corner Punch, Fabric, Foam Pads, Self-Adhesive Sheets, Twine
- Select plain cardstock and prepare the main card (105mm x 170mm).
- Cut a piece of complementary fabric and adhere to a self-adhesive sheet.
- Die-cut the Christmas Stocking and snowflake from the adhesive-backed fabric. Die-cut the top of the stocking from plain cardstock.
- Wrap twine around the Christmas Stocking cuff and secure on the reverse.
- Layer the cuff on top of Christmas Stocking shape and adhere. Add the snowflake shape. Attach a brad for embellishment.
- Cut a piece of corrugated cardstock just a little bigger than the Christmas Stocking shape. Round the corners with a punch.
- Matt shapes together using foam pads to construct a money wallet.