New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Fall into a fresh idea! This easy-to-do project is a time and money-saver. Use it again and again for years to come.
Themes: Seasons & Weather
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 28PK - Delicate Letters
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 30PK - Delicate Letters #2
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Double-sided Tape, Twine
- Die-cut a scalloped edged circle and frame in a contrasting colour using the Scallop Circles Framelits Die.
- Die-cut a letter ‘A’ from the Delicate Letters Thinlits Die Set.
- Matt shapes together. This will be adhered to the first panel of the quote using double-sided tape.
- Continue to die-cut the other letters that form the quote using the Delicate Letters #2 Thinlits Die Set. The individual letters can be used or the negative space can be used to create words.
- Mount die-cut panel onto chipboard using double-sided tape.
- Repeat for each line of the quote.
- Attach finished panels onto a piece of twine using double-sided tape.