My Life Handmade
My Life Handmade by Creative Rox celebrates home-sewn creativity by offering inspiring elements to create beautiful handmade pieces. Creative Rox, established in 2014, is an online creative retailer, stocking a range of products from some of today’s top creative brands. Their website provides a variety of ideas and inspiration with many helpful step-by-step tutorials and projects – from cards and invitations to gift wrap, scrapbooking and home décor pieces – for every age and ability of maker!View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
It's the spookiest season for a reason. Make a classic night of fright with Sizzix dies. They're the perfect complement to your next ghoulish gathering.
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 4PK - Ovals, Scallop
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Spooky Halloween
Other Supplies: Assorted Bottles, Assorted Card, Eyelets, Foam Pads, Hole Punch, Raffia
- Measure the dimensions of your chosen Framelits. Use a personal computer to create and print the labels. Crop with the Framelits dies and attach to each bottle.
- Die-cut the witch's hat from four shades of card. Trim around the parts needed and assembling the hat as shown.
- Die-cut the pumpkin and spider from orange and black card. Back with yellow card.
- Die-cut and matt three set of circles from your chosen colours. Punch a hole at one end before setting with an eyelet.
- Mount the hat, spider and pumpkin onto each of the assembled circles using adhesive foam pads. Attach to the neck of each bottle using raffia.