Prima Marketing Inc.
As scrapbooking evolves and changes into an exciting art form, Prima Marketing Inc., the established leader in flower embellishments, offers the most exciting and innovative floral-themed products to craft retailers worldwide. Together with Sizzix, this amazing company introduces artisans and crafters alike to the newest and most original styles for scrapbook embellishments.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Paper flowers always delight! Add one or two (or as many as you'd like) to your next project and decorate with distinction!
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Sweet Spring
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Acrylic Paint, Blu-Tack, Clear Tape, Decorative Brads, Decorative Tape, Driftwood, Floral Wire, Paintbrush, PVA Glue
- Drill five small holes into the piece of driftwood.
- Using clear tape, mask off a small panel at the base of the driftwood.
- Take a paintbrush and apply the acrylic paint to create a coloured panel at the base of the driftwood. Remove the clear tape when finished.
- Die-cut a selection of patterned paper and complementary cardstock using the Sweet Spring die.
- Layer two smaller flower shapes and two larger flower shapes and secure using a decorative brad.
- Cover floral wire using decorative tape.
- Attach a flower to the wire using clear tape.
- Attach leaves to the wire using clear tape.
- Position each wire into the holes in the driftwood. Secure using Blu-Tack.