New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Here we grow! What's wonderful about this Flower Bunting is how the colors come together to create a truly memorable design.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Build a Bloom, Poinsettia
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Selection of Fabrics, Buttons, Hot-glue Gun, Needle, Thread, Twine
- Die-cut the Build a Bloom flower shapes from a selection of fabrics.
- Using a needle and thread, sew a running stitch along the edge of each die-cut shape.
- Pull one end (be sure to hold the other end tightly) of the thread to gather, this will form the flower shape. Tie the thread to secure. Repeat with the remaining shapes.
- Layer flower shapes and stitch to assemble flower. Embellish the flower centre with a button.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach each flower to a piece of twine. The small flower shape can be used to add extra detail to your bunting.
- Repeat to create desired length of bunting.