Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Elegant Deer
Other Supplies: Plain Fabric, Assorted Fabric Transfer Paints, Copy Paper, Iron, Paint Brush
- Mix fabric transfer paint to generate the desired colour (these paints are heat activated and appear much more muted on paper). Paint several sheets of copy paper with the fabric transfer paint and allow to dry.
- Die-cut Elegant Deer shapes from the painted paper.
- Place a die-cut shape with the colour faced down on the fabric, cover with copy paper and iron using a hot iron to transfer the image.
- Repeat step 3 to create patterned fabric.
- Iron fabric on the reverse to set the transfer fabric paint.
- Sew a hem on the fabric piece to create a scarf.