Decorative Coat Hooks
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Choose your own style and colors to customize these coat hooks. It only takes a few moments to put it all together, and the results are truly a notch above.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Festive Bird
Other Supplies: Coat Hooks, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Foam Pads, Self-Adhesive Sheets
- Select cardstock and patterned papers for the background. Apply a piece of self-adhesive sheet before die-cutting with an 85mm Circle Framelits. You will need four of these.
- Die-cut four Festive Bird shapes using complimentary cardstock.
- Layer the Festive Bird shape with the circle shape using adhesive foam pads to add dimension.
- Peel back the self-adhesive backing from your circle and adhere each circle on the coat hook.