Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 28PK - Delicate Letters
Other Supplies: Plain Card, Patterned Paper, Corner Punch, Jewelled Brad, Tiny Stapler
- Die-cut the flower and leaf. Gently curl the petals of the flower to add dimension. Mount a decorative brad in the centre.
- Cut a rectangle of ivory card and round off the right hand corners with a punch.
- Die-cut the letters from grey card and attach to the ivory rectangle.
- Attach the ivory rectangle to the base card along with a strip of grey polka dot card, secure with tiny staples.
- Attach the flower and leaf in place.