Stenciled Tea Towel
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Start your creative engine! You’ll never tire of this fun project or the amazing Tim Holtz Bigz XL Alphabet die used to design it.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Typo Upper
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Typo Lower
Other Supplies: White and Grey Cotton Tea Towels, Cardstock, Assorted Stamps, Black and White Fabric Paint, Distress Ink, Foam Applicator
- Place a rectangle of cardstock over each Typo die and die-cut to create two stencils.
- Mix various shades of grey fabric paint and use a foam applicator to apply the paint to the tea towels through the stencil.
- Allow the paint to dry. Reapply the stencils before adding stamped detail through the letters.