New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Dream Away
Other Supplies: Coloured Straight Edged Mug, Ceramic Paint, Sponge, Spray Adhesive, Stencil Paper, Craft Knife
- Die-cut the circular element from the Dream Away set using stencil paper. Discard the actual die-cut shape and then apply a small layer of spray adhesive to the negative space. Starting opposite the handle, stick the design into position on your mug.
- Repeat this overlapping each one, until you have gone all the way around the mug in both directions. You may have to trim the design when you reach the handle.
- Use a piece of kitchen paper to dab away the excess paint, apply a thin layer of ceramic paint to bowl. Build up the density of the paint by allowing the layers to dry between additional applications.
- When you are happy with the density, peel away the stencil paper.
- If you have some areas where the paint as leaked behind the stencil paper, simply scrape this away with a sharp craft knife.