Party Bunting Cake Topper
Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 28PK - Delicate Letters
Other Supplies: Cream Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Patterned Paper, PVA Glue, Twine, Two Bamboo Skewers
- Using the smallest detailed doily circle within the Hello Doily Set, die-cut five of the circle detailing using a selection of patterned paper.
- Die-cut five circles out of cream cardstock using the smallest circle from the Circles Framelits set.
- Using the Delicate Letters set, die-cut the letters to spell “Party” using the black cardstock.
- Once all of the die-cutting is finished, gather all the elements from each of the above steps. Layer and secure them using PVA glue.
- Thread twine through the detailing of the doily circle to create a bunting effect.
- When you are satisfied with the way the bunting lays, snip the twine to a desired length. Attach each end to a bamboo skewer using PVA glue. Once dry, this cake bunting is ready to take centre stage on top of a cake.