The Little Book of Me Notebook
Brenda Walton's nature-inspired designs have been warming hearts for over 20 years. Her elegant work has been translated into an extensive array of popular, licensed products, including scrapbooking collections for K&Company and greeting card and gift collections for Papyrus. Brenda brings her graceful hand lettering, illustration and vintage imagery to her Sizzix line. Her charming and sophisticated die-cutting and embossing products help crafters express themselves artfully, create personalized gifts and celebrate every day.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Loyal Cherish
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Typo Upper
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Mixed Media #3
Other Supplies: Plain Notebook, Plain Card, Patterned Paper, Assorted Stamps, Foam Pads, Ink Pad, Lace Ribbon, PVA Glue
- Take a plain white notebook and cover most of the front cover with pink spotty patterned paper.
- Die-cut a stitched scallop border from grey card and run it down the side of the pink paper. You may need to join two lengths depending on the size of the notebook.
- Die-cut the doilies from patterned paper and trim to size before attaching to the notebook. Run a length of lace ribbon along the seam of the scalloped border and pink paper.
- Die-cut two flourishes from yellow card and attach. Add a little stamped detail.
- Die-cut the letters to spell ‘The little book of’ from grey card. Die-cut a stitched oval from white patterned paper.
- Attach the letters to various scraps of coloured card. Die-cut the letters to spell the word ‘ME’ from green card. Die-cut the hummingbird from patterned paper and assemble.
- Mount all the separate elements onto the notebook using PVA glue and adhesive foam pads.