Brenda Walton's nature-inspired designs have been warming hearts for over 20 years. Her elegant work has been translated into an extensive array of popular, licensed products, including scrapbooking collections for K&Company and greeting card and gift collections for Papyrus. Brenda brings her graceful hand lettering, illustration and vintage imagery to her Sizzix line. Her charming and sophisticated die-cutting and embossing products help crafters express themselves artfully, create personalized gifts and celebrate every day.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 28PK - Delicate Letters
Other Supplies: Plain Card, Patterned Paper, Distress Ink, Distress Ink Applicator, Foam Pads, Sanding Block
- Cut a strip of pink card and fashion one end into a banner.
- Die-cut the body and wing of the hummingbird from grey spotty patterned paper and lightly sand the edges before mounting together using an adhesive foam pad.
- Die-cut the letters from ivory card.
- Die-cut all the other elements from assorted patterned paper and ink the edges where appropriate.
- Attach the pink banner strip to the base card. Mount the die-cut letters onto the fancy label. Attach all the other elements using a combination of PVA glue and adhesive foam pads.