Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 102PK - Alphanumeric Marquee (1 " Tall)
Other Supplies: Plain Card, Patterned Paper, Silver Card, Ink, Tiny Self-adhesive Gems
- Die-cut the letters and fancy embellishments from silver card. Die-cut two doilies from pink and grey card. Die-cut a doily aperture and a scalloped lace strip from pale grey card.
- Attach the silver letters to a piece of wood patterned paper and ink the edges to add a little definition.
- Cut a rectangle of mustard patterned card and mount all the elements onto the base card in a collage style.
- Embellish with tiny self-adhesive gems.