Happy Birthday Card #7
Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Vintage Texture
Other Supplies: Plain Card, Assorted Distress Inks, Distress Ink Applicator, Foam Pads, Jeweled Brad, Sentiment Stamp, Stapler, Water Spray Bottle
- Die-cut two daisies from ivory card and two leaves from different shades of green card.
- Gently curl the petals of the flowers. Mount together securing with a pearl brad through the centre.
- Cut a rectangle of plain ivory card and apply various shades of green and blue Distress Inks.
- Emboss the distressed card with the Vintage Texture embossing folder. Gently spritz with clean water to add a little texture to the finish. Apply grey Distress Ink over the raised embossed areas to create greater contrast concentrating around the edges.
- Cut a rectangle of mustard coloured card the same size and mount onto the base card in an offset fashion together with the embossed card and secure using tiny staples.
- Stamp your chosen sentiment onto ivory card, trim to size and mount onto the base card using adhesive foam pads before mounting the flower and leaves in place.