Over the past 10 years, Lori has designed for many prominent companies in the crafting industry. She currently licenses paper designs and fabric, as well as digital cutting files and scrapbooking files. Sizzix proudly welcomes Lori as a licensed designer for its new assortment of designs to enhance cardmaking, scrapbooking, home décor and other handmade crafts. With many practical and dimensional base dies, the collection offers unlimited embellishing possibilities with paper, fabric or other material.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 102PK - Alphanumeric Marquee (1 " Tall)
Other Supplies: Plain Card, Patterned Paper, Craft Knife, Distress Ink, Sanding Block, Self-adhesive Pearl Gems
- Die-cut the butterfly and intricate butterfly from two different patterned papers. Adhere shapes together and decorate the centre of the body with a row of self-adhesive pearl gems.
- Die-cut the rose border from pink and green card. Trim away the pink flowers with a craft knife and mount onto the green die-cut. Distress with ink.
- Place the alphabet dies onto a rectangle of pink spotty card and pass through the machine to create the aperture effect.
- Trim the pink rectangle to size and mount over a rectangle of grey card.
- Die-cut a doily from grey patterned paper and distress with a fine sanding pad.
- Mount all the elements onto the base card.