Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Take time out to be inspired. This distressed house delivers extreme style with just the right amount of help from our Tim Holtz collection. These timeless pieces accentuate any occasion!
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Village Dwelling
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Plain Heavy-weight Card, Corrugated Card, Assorted Distress Paints, Assorted Distress Inks, Flower Soft – Autumn and Meadow
- Die-cut the walls of the house from corrugated card. Die-cut the roof, door, window frames, front step, chimney and porch supports from heavy weight card.
- Assemble the walls and use Distress Inks around the edges and corners to add contrast.
- Use various acrylic paints to colour all of the other die-cut elements. Apply some Flower Soft to the roof to give the appearance of moss before applying Distress Ink to add contrast to the edges.
- Assemble the house according to the instructions supplied with the packaging.