Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
So timeless. So you. Express your creativity passionately with bold and memorable Decorative Plaques, using shapes from the Tim Holtz Alterations collection for Sizzix.
Themes: Decorative Elements
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Lace
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 38PK - Stencil Numbers
Other Supplies: Assorted Patterned Paper, Assorted Distress Paints, Assorted Distress Inks, Assorted Stamps, Brads, Canvas Fabric, Mount Board, Pallet Blocks, Strong Wood Glue, Wire
- Collect pallet wood blocks in various shapes and sizes. Attach blocks together using strong wood glue.
- Choose your patterned papers and cut to size for the individual blocks. Distress, scrunch and fold patterned paper as desired.
- Use the Stencil Numbers die set to create several stencils. Apply inks through the stencils before adding a little stamped detail to patterned papers. Attach pieces of smaller patterned papers.
- Die-cut several hearts from mount board. Decorate hearts using die-cuts, wire, canvas fabric and brads. Colour with Distress Paints and Distress Inks or stamps to suit your individual taste.
- Attach patterned paper to blocks.