Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Delightful Daisy
Other Supplies: Felt, Beads, Chalk or White Pencil, Cotton Thread, Cushion Filling, Sewing Needle
- Lay the felt flat on the table and draw two 38cm diametre circles using chalk, adding a 1cm seam allowance to both circles. These two pieces will become the main structure of the cushion.
- Pin the two circles right side together along the chalk drawn line.
- Using a sewing machine or if you prefer by hand, sew along the chalk line attaching the two pieces together. Remember to leave about a 10cm gap to allow you to add the cushion filling.
- Turn the cushion the right side out by pulling through the 10cm gap, and then stuff the cushion using the cushion filling until you are happy with the density of the cushion. Once you are happy hand sew the 10cm gap together to secure the cushion filling.
- Using the Delightful Daisy Bigz Die, die-cut approximately 80 daisies, although the amount of daisies is up to you depending on how full you would like your cushion to be.
- Starting from the outside of the circle cushion, overlay two die-cut daisies and attach to the cushion by adding a few stitches to the centre of the flowers securing them in place. Continue this process by going around in a circle eventually finishing off in the centre of the cushion.
- Once you are happy with the amount of daisies applied to the cushion now it is time to embellish the cushion using beads. Using needle and thread attach the beads to the centre of each daisy.