Heart Hanging Decoration
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Accessory - Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - From My Heart
Other Supplies: Turquoise Fabric, White Felt, Iron, Iron-on Adhesive, String, Tailor’s Chalk, Toy stuffing
- Apply iron-on adhesive to a piece of white felt using an iron and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Using the Precision Base Plate and a Sizzix die-cutting machine, die-cut the adhesive-backed felt using the From My Heart die. Peel away the paper backing, apply to turquoise fabric and heat use in place using the iron.
- Draw freehand, using tailor’s chalk, around the die-cut shape leaving 1.5cm as a border and then pin this to another piece of matching fabric. Cut out the two fabric shapes using your chalk line as a guide.
- Unpin and then place shapes right sides together and pin together again. Pin a loop of string to the top centre and then sew around the edge leaving 3cm open along one of the straight edges.
- Snip and notch around the curved edges and then turn through before stuffing. Slip stitch the open seam to complete your heart.